We invite you to join our outdoor Sunday morning service. We will meet inside if the weather is inclement.
Bring your own lawn chairs (regardless of weather). You may also listen in your vehicle via FM radio.
We are following all health mandated regulations and by registering and attending, you agree to:
- perform a health check before the service and stay home if you are not feeling well
- wear a face mask until seated or in your vehicle
- maintain two metres distance from other participants unless from the same household OR unless everyone is seated
- disperse immediately after the service and not congregate with other participants
We are required to caution people who are at high risk of severe disease about attending in person.
We want everyone to be comfortable and save while attending our service. This means being gracious with others who have different tolerance levels.
Please select your ticket(s) as follows:
- Sunday School is a separate event from the worship service. "Purchase" one ticket for each child who will attend Sunday School. Teachers please register here.
- If you are attending ONLY the worship service and are not staying for the lunch and Spring Planning Meeting, select this ticket. OR
- If you are attending the worship service, lunch and Spring Planning Meeting, select this ticket.